Web design by Matt Hopkins
Matt Hopkins offers high quality web design, focused on creating an engaging experience for your visitors. The design process ensures that your expectations are met with a crafted, coherent and affordable website.
1. Brief: To help understand your requirements and how the website design can be best tailored to your organisation, you will then sent a questionnaire before being given a quotation.
2. Draft design: When the quotation has been agreed, you will receive a number of draft ideas of your web site's home page and the navigation layout, these can be revised or redrafted as necessary.
3. Homepage design: As the front door to your organisation, the home page is a crucial part of your website so getting its look and usability right is essential. A mock up of your home page will be made in Photoshop before it is built.
4. Development: With your agreement on the homepage, the site can then be built.
5. Testing: A period of testing will ensure that your site works properly and meets your expectations.
6. Finalising: With the completion of your site and receipt of final payment, full control can be handed over to you.
Every business and organisation has a unique agenda and a different audience for their website, which means every website is unique.
The cost of building your website depends on a number of factors and will depend on the number of pages your website has as well as the complexity of its artwork, whether there is dynamic content, whether there are databases, ordering proceses, e-commerce and your hosting options.
Discounts: There is a discount available for churches and charities and a discount is available to returning clients.